Unfortunately, due to work commitments, Manager Lee Pope has had to step down from the role. We'd like to thank Lee for all of his hard work since he took on the role and wish him the very best for the future.
As such we now have a vacancy for a Manager of the first team.
The role is an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, forward-thinking community football club that strives to be the very best on and off the field.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to continue to develop the first team players and players from the club’s successful youth system continuing the club's proud history and moving us forward for the future.
- The ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively at all levels of the club
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Experience at Tier 3 or above
- Current C-Licence or Above
- A strong work ethic.
Penycae FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. We are committed to safer recruitment throughout the club and require an enhanced DBS check for all club staff.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please read the job description and ensure that you meet the essential requirements of the role
- Contact club Chairman Colin Jackson on 07545 135 233 or message the club's page.